Business Migration Guidelines
The Australian Government has directed that ACT nominations focus on high quality applications that will have economic benefit to the ACT in the post pandemic recovery phase.
APPLYING FOR ACT NOMINATION.
You must be invited to apply for ACT nomination. To be considered for ACT nomination, you must have a valid EOI in SkillSelect with the 'ACT' as your preferred location.
You can email a request for invitation to firstname.lastname@example.org. You must attach the following information to the email:
- Summary of successful business career with demonstrated experience in proposed business activity
- Summary of the proposed ACT business investment,
- Statement of economic viability / benefit of the proposed ACT business activity
- SkillSelect EOI record of response
- Evidence of any close family connection living in Canberra.
An invitation is not a guarantee that the application for ACT nomination will be approved. The application will be assessed against the demonsrated viability and economic benefit to the ACT of the proposed ACT business in the post pandemic recovery phase.