Canberra is a city that welcomes everyone.
If you’ve received ACT nomination for your visa, the ACT Skilled Migration team provides a free settlement service to help ACT nominated overseas migrants settle in Canberra. The Welcome to Canberra team will:
• Provide information and advice while you are waiting for your visa, and, if you have questions about living in Canberra, refer you to the relevant websites.
• Follow up with a phone call or email eight weeks after you have arrived in Canberra.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
As part of your signed nomination obligations you have agreed to:
• Live and work in Canberra for at least two years from visa grant/arrival in Australia.
• Complete settlement surveys at 6, 12, 18 and 24 months after arrival.
• Inform us of any change to your contact details for two years after visa grant/arrival.